[ANN] NUBITS.com TO ERADICATE VOLATILITY SEPT. 23RD ON CCEDK EXCHANGE CCEDK.com

I think they said, that they can change it for you if you want.[/quote]

I am sorry, however, we are not a fiat exchange in the terms of exchanging directly from fiat to fiat.

Our focus is to offer trading from fiat to crypto and vice versa.

Rgds

Ronny

[quote=“comando, post:33, topic:2882”]I have signed up CCEDK account and tranfered 7 PPC to test. After I log in, tried to trade between PPC/BTC, but I couldn’t because the PPC/BTC pair has no price. I also check the chart…none of the chart has the history data. Is this brand new site or is it scam?

Thanks,[/quote]

True there has not been really any trading with PPC/BTC before, so you need as the initial trader to put in the figure you want to start trading at, afterwards the price will work automatically. Lowest sell price shown as buy price in buy section indicated provided orders entered in sell section, and the other way around in buy section, so in order to have prices mentioned you need to have orders placed in either section to begin with.

And to your last question: We are here for the long run, we are also pretty new operating actively since May 26th and the trading figures depend a lot on what comes in, so I am confident today will be a good day for the future of CCEDK as of Nubits, and since we are already listed at Cryptocoinschart and coinmarketcap, we should be able to see some figures from around launch date today of Nubits at 14 UTC or 16.00 afternoon Danish time(Amsterdam time if u wish)

I feel we are every day going in the right direction, and your support on Peercoin is greatly appreciated and valuable as part of getting up there playing with the big boys, Rome was not built over night, and CCEDK is no different. And we do also expect to conquer the world step by step, there the comparison stops, as we plan on staying up there. :slight_smile: :wink:

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

DK-9492 Blokhus

Phone office: +45 36 98 11 50

Web: www.ccedk.com
Mail: ronny@ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCEDK

[quote=“Cybnate, post:18, topic:2882”]Just signed up and transferred some fiat. Hoping it arrives before the launch tomorrow. Signing up and preapring transfer of fiat was no problem for me. Received notifications by email etc. All good up to now.

But there is one thing which disturbed me:
When navigating on the site it occurred to me that whenever I go back to ‘Trade’, it defaults to the NXT/EUR currency pair even if I have selected another trading pair before. Is it possible to keep it on the last selected trading pair? Or just have a setting in preferences where you can set the default trading pair?[/quote]

Hello Cybnate,

Figured it would be nice to mention on forum that your deposit has arrived and approved and ready to be used for trading.

Could be great if you managed to mention somewhere how long time it took you to have it approved at CCEDK.

Happy Trading today.

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Coins arrived on the Exchange in less then 30mins lets get ready for a ride to the moon or the Sun 8) ;D

Thanks, ccedk for explanation. I’ll transfer some fiats to the site and wait for the nubits launch…hope it will work well :wink:

Hi Aquatron,

Welcome to the forum, have seen you on Ecoining a few times :slight_smile:

nox-

Some of my withdraws requests take really long, specially during non-working hours in Denmark. I asked support if the withdraws were manually done, which he denied. Said it was a bug and that it was solved. I did some withdraws after that were processed quickly, but all during working hours in DK. Now that I’ve requested an withdraw during non working hours, guess what happened?
Even with the negative answer I’m almost sure the withdraws in this exchange are done manually

[quote=“ccedk, post:36, topic:2882”][quote=“Cybnate, post:18, topic:2882”]Just signed up and transferred some fiat. Hoping it arrives before the launch tomorrow. Signing up and preapring transfer of fiat was no problem for me. Received notifications by email etc. All good up to now.

When navigating on the site it occurred to me that whenever I go back to ‘Trade’, it defaults to the NXT/EUR currency pair even if I have selected another trading pair before. Is it possible to keep it on the last selected trading pair? Or just have a setting in preferences where you can set the default trading pair?[/quote]

Hello Cybnate,

Figured it would be nice to mention on forum that your deposit has arrived and approved and ready to be used for trading.

Could be great if you managed to mention somewhere how long time it took you to have it approved at CCEDK.

Happy Trading today.

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK[/quote]
Hi Ronny,

The SEPA transfer was fast, it took just under two days from transfer out my account and confirmation on the exchange. No issues there.
I didn’t posted it earlier as I was hoping to do some trading by selling my euros for PPC (as there is no EUR/NBT trading pair) but that has been unsuccessful to date even with PPC rates falling.
Still hoping they will go as EUR/BTC is also very quiet so not much options to get to NBT.

Maybe it is an idea when the exchange provides some liquidity to get trading started in certain pairs (with bots), not sure if that is the way to go, but can’t think of other ways to improve trading.
This must be dissappointing for other customers willing to sell fiat.

Regards,
Cybnate

[quote=“Cybnate, post:41, topic:2882”][quote=“ccedk, post:36, topic:2882”][quote=“Cybnate, post:18, topic:2882”]Just signed up and transferred some fiat. Hoping it arrives before the launch tomorrow. Signing up and preapring transfer of fiat was no problem for me. Received notifications by email etc. All good up to now.

Hello Cybnate,

Happy Trading today.

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK[/quote]
Hi Ronny,

The SEPA transfer was fast, it took just under two days from transfer out my account and confirmation on the exchange. No issues there.
I didn’t posted it earlier as I was hoping to do some trading by selling my euros for PPC (as there is no EUR/NBT trading pair) but that has been unsuccessful to date even with PPC rates falling.
Still hoping they will go as EUR/BTC is also very quiet so not much options to get to NBT.

Maybe it is an idea when the exchange provides some liquidity to get trading started in certain pairs (with bots), not sure if that is the way to go, but can’t think of other ways to improve trading.
This must be dissappointing for other customers willing to sell fiat.

Regards,
Cybnate[/quote]

Hello Cypnate,

[size=18pt][size=14pt][size=14pt]CCEDK has Bitcoin Pool[/size][size=14pt] - We accept all BTC orders in fiat placed in buy order section of EUR/USD/DKK/NOK/SEK/GBP if placed at todays average BTC price![/size][/size][/size]

It is really not that difficult to buy btc from CCEDK if you have EUR. I dont know if you are aware of it, but we have the possibility always to accept any buy orders added in any Fait pair connected to btc, provided the BTC order is done according to the updated BTC price.

So, go ahead and put your buy order in EUR at minimum todays average BTC price found here:https://bitcoinaverage.com/#EUR

And X-mas will begin early this year :slight_smile: :wink:

All the best

Ronny

[quote=“ccedk, post:42, topic:2882”]I dont know if you are aware of it, but we have the possibility always to accept any buy orders added in any Fait pair connected to btc, provided the BTC order is done according to the updated BTC price.

So, go ahead and put your buy order in EUR at minimum todays average BTC price found here:https://bitcoinaverage.com/#EUR[/quote]

So just to clarify, your site will reference bitcoinaverage.com directly at the time of each purchase to obtain the price, or are you using an internal formula for calculating the average?

Also, is NuBits what is allowing your exchange to make such an open ended offer?

[quote=“learnmore, post:43, topic:2882”][quote=“ccedk, post:42, topic:2882”]I dont know if you are aware of it, but we have the possibility always to accept any buy orders added in any Fait pair connected to btc, provided the BTC order is done according to the updated BTC price.

So, go ahead and put your buy order in EUR at minimum todays average BTC price found here:https://bitcoinaverage.com/#EUR[/quote]

So just to clarify, your site will reference bitcoinaverage.com directly at the time of each purchase to obtain the price, or are you using an internal formula for calculating the average?

Also, is NuBits what is allowing your exchange to make such an open ended offer?[/quote]

From our first day having the exchange we have offered a Trading Pool of 1000 BTC to insure trade in btc whenever there is not any for whatever the reason, well, also here in the early face. Perhaps u should look at one of the articles explaining more about what we offer at cointelegraph for instance: http://cointelegraph.com/news/111568/ccedk_launches_makes_1000_btc_available_for_trading

We dont have the option to just put up the amount, but tell anybody interested that we are ready to make sell offer on any btc value same or more than than days¨s btc rate, and we use bitcoinaverage as this is also the one used at coinmarketcap.

We are also further able to offer special VIP service: https://www.ccedk.com/vip

And it worth noticing we accept this in any of the fiat currencies mentioned tradable at CCEDK.

We are checking on the different major pairs every day, however, we also would like to know if anyone is placing btc buy offer at average price, and is missing the sell order equivalent, then we add to settle that deal right away.

This for your information. Hope that was clear enough.

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Just went to the process of converting Euros to BTC at the average daily on https://ccedk.com. Within about 12 hours the order was fulfilled in two parts against the daily average (https://bitcoinaverage.com/#EUR) at the time I placed the order. So it seems to work as promised by Ronny. Good work. This certainly helps to make it easier to get euros (or any other fiat) into this exchange and transferred to cryptocoins.

The process of exchanging BTC to NBT was flawless as expected. The NBT buy wall instantly consumed my order. Now I’m the proud owner of a bunch of NBT stable in value against USD and in my case ready to trade for other cryptocoins (most likely PPC of course). Other option is to transfer them back to the wallet and park them against an attractive interest rate (4% for 6 months at the moment).

My experience with CCEDK follows…

I made a small Euro deposit shortly after NuBits began trading there using SEPA transfer. The usual 3 day wait took place and my funds showed up as expected, less the 3 euro exchange fee at CCEDK. At the time, there was no Euro-NBT trading pair in place so I waited a few weeks until this went live on the site. Converted the Euros to NBT at that point and the proper balance showed up in my account.

I immediately went to make the transfer to my NBT wallet. I opened the client, generated a new address, entered it into the withdraw field, clicked the button, but saw the transaction was “not approved” accompanied by a popup telling me “deal with cryptocoin require approval”.

This apparently sent an alert to Ronny at CCEDK because he was in email contact with me quickly. After trying a bunch of different things, we eventually figured out that I couldn’t generate a valid NBT address until the blockchain had fully synchronized in my client. This is probably a well known requirement for crypto-coin users, but despite playing in this space for 3+ years I had never encountered this issue before. Might not be a bad idea for the client to warn the user that any new address won’t be valid until synching is complete.

After generating a good address, the NBT transfer from CCEDK worked OK and I got my funds – less the 1 NBT exchange fee.

EDIT: Corrected CCEDK fees.

[quote=“sportscliche, post:46, topic:2882”]My experience with CCEDK follows…

I made a small Euro deposit shortly after NuBits began trading there using SEPA transfer. The usual 3 day wait took place and my funds showed up as expected, less the 3% exchange fee at CCEDK. At the time, there was no Euro-NBT trading pair in place so I waited a few weeks until this went live on the site. Converted the Euros to NBT at that point and the proper balance showed up in my account.

I immediately went to make the transfer to my NBT wallet. I opened the client, generated a new address, entered it into the withdraw field, clicked the button, but saw the transaction was “not approved” accompanied by a popup telling me “deal with cryptocoin require approval”.

This apparently sent an alert to Ronny at CCEDK because he was in email contact with me quickly. After trying a bunch of different things, we eventually figured out that I couldn’t generate a valid NBT address until the blockchain had fully synchronized in my client. This is probably a well known requirement for crypto-coin users, but despite playing in this space for 3+ years I had never encountered this issue before. Might not be a bad idea for the client to warn the user that any new address won’t be valid until synching is complete.

After generating a good address, the NBT transfer from CCEDK worked OK and I got my funds – less the 1 NBT exchange fee.[/quote]

Just a short remark to the deposit fee which is in fact a 3 EUR flatfee, and not 3%, and I think the issue in regards to the address not being valid until synching could be wisely directed to the NuBits devs, as it is an impossible task to advice all new users about the need of full synch, once the demand for Nubits really sets in!

I am happy that all went well, hoping the service at hand helped in fact make an annoying situation somewhat more tolerable! Once again we do service at CCEDK, and we love it, but some matters we are not really in control of, and appreciate the understanding for the same.

Rgds

CCEDK
See you soon at CCEDK - The place you want to be if u need a good service with your trading

Hello,
just wondering what is going on, the highest buy on poloniex is 0.00110023 poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nbt I bought it there at 0.003176
I thought the whole point was to keep price consistent???

:frowning: ??? :-/

the price has been pushed up to .008 and dumped down to .001

[quote=“dantheman, post:48, topic:2882”]Hello,
just wondering what is going on, the highest buy on poloniex is 0.00110023 poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nbt I bought it there at 0.003176

the price has been pushed up to .008 and dumped down to .001[/quote]

As far as I understand it, poloniex is not supported by the NuBots so they don’t generate sell walls on this exchange.
Poloniex’s and Allcoin’s NuBot-less price changes are some kind of experiment, to see how the price behaves on exchanges without the NuBot walls.

Bter.com and CCEDK have those NuBot walls.

Allcoin and poloniex are third party exchanges where the price is determined by market demand and supply.

I guess somewhere on the excahnge page at nubits.com should inform people or there will be surprises.

[quote=“dantheman, post:48, topic:2882”]Hello,

So far only ccedk and bter have NuBots to automatically adjust the non NBT/USD trading pairs.
What is guaranteed (there) is the price of 1 USD per NBT (even for non NBT/USD pairs).
This price is maintained by large walls.
If you don’t see walls at 1 USD (or equivalent), then you are at an exchange that is not directly supported by Nu.
…but as everybody is free to trade, there’s no way to restrict that…

[quote=“masterOfDisaster, post:51, topic:2882”][quote=“dantheman, post:48, topic:2882”]Hello,

So far only ccedk and bter have NuBots to automatically adjust the non NBT/USD trading pairs.

What is guaranteed (there) is the price of 1 USD per NBT (even for non NBT/USD pairs).
This price is maintained by large walls.
If you don’t see walls at 1 USD (or equivalent), then you are at an exchange that is not directly supported by Nu.
…but as everybody is free to trade, there’s no way to restrict that…[/quote]

Perhaps they should allocate some coin for small walls on the small exchanges, Because the core of this coin is based on consistent price! when people can consistently dump into the walls, you don’t want them buying a load of cheap coins

I think this is more a matter of education.
People need to learn that a NBT can at all times be bought and sold for 1 USD. There are exchanges with huge buy/sell walls that are as precisely to 1 USD per 1 NBT as they can get.
If people are on an exchange with a price != 1USD (or equivalent in other currency) then they are on an exchange with strange prices and need to look for a proper exchange.

You can’t maintain walls on all exchanges that exist!

If you have an exchange rate of 1 USD for 0.6228 GBP (today’s exchange rate) and are at a currency exchange office that offers you for 1 USD only 0.5 GBP, you need to understand that this is not the best offer you might get…