[ANN][LINUXLIVEISO][XPM][PTS] MinerAgent - A small Linux Live System for mining

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

[UPD][LINUXLIVEISO][MINER] MinerAgent 1.5 - A small Linux Live System (amd64) for mining CryptoCurrency (bootable iso)

Xmas Day release 2014

I would like to announce a new release of MinerAgent.
Version 1.5 adds dga’s fastrie Riecoin miner, LucasJones multicoin cpuminer and wolf9466 for Monero/Bytecoin CryptoNight
It now supports a bunch of new PoW functions on CPU;
This should cover a most coins currently being traded that are minable.
To get it under 100MB, additional binaries are stripped and linked to busybox

MinerAgent is a small [~100MB] (Linux) Debian Live iso, preconfigured for CPU Mining Crytocurrency
(Primecoin Riecoin CryptoNight JackpotCoin Quark X11 SHA256D SCRYPT )
it comes with all needed libraries, sshd, perl, python, fail2ban, htop, screen & tmux
It includes lots of miners, see changelogs and readme for details.
It is based on Debian 8 (sid debian live)

This iso should boot on any modern 64 bit PC or server and provide quick access to beeeeer rpool ypool xrampool and gpool pools and probably many others ****
It should also work generically with most stratum, getwork and x.pushthrough pools with a SCRYPT, SHA256D, PRIMECOIN, PROTOSHARES or QUARK based Proof of Work

To use: Insert into computer, or connect .iso to lights out or remote access console. Boot from disk or iso.
Please change your password!

You can mine with the following commands (example). To access remotely, use Putty (Windows) or ssh (Unix).
RIC ypool: xptminer -o http://ypool.net -u . -p
XMR cpuminer-multi -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.org:80 -u $PAYOUT -p x
QRK coinmine.pl minerd-unclebob -a quark -o stratum+tcp://mine1.coinmine.pl:6010 -u username -p x
CryptoNight (No AES-NI): cpuminer-LJ-multi -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.org:80 -u $PAYOUT -p x
Jackpotcoin: cpu-jackpotcoin -a jackpot -o stratum+tcp://jpc.hashatme.com:3333 -u Username -p x
other SCrypt (ie: DOGE): [cpuminer-multi | minerd-unclebob] -a scrypt -o $POOLURL -u Worker -p x
other SHA256D (ie: BTC): [minerd-unclebob | cpuminer-multi] -a sha256d -o $POOLURL -u Worker -p x

You can also autoconfigure MinerAgent by including vendor class “MinerAgent” options in DHCP Scope.
This should work on both Microsoft DHCP and ISC DHCP
example: 001 miner-binary = minerd-unclebob | 002 = miner-options = -algo scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum6.dogehouse.org:993 -u username.worker -p password x | automine-enabled = 1

This Linux Live system requires no local storage and has no persistence. Passwords and any local configurations will be lost on reboot.
It is recommended that any local configurations be stored on a remote persistent store accessed via scp/ssh or pushed to the miner by DHCP.
No “CryptoCurrency” exists in this iso, nor does it exist in the mining environment once booted. A miner submits shares on behalf of your payout address.

Miners included have been signed with MinerAgent public key. These miners were compiled from author or fork maintainer git repos with no modifications to the source.
Always be careful with unknown miner binaries. Malicious miners have been discovered in the wild!

Comments, Improvements, Feature Requests and Constructive Criticisms would be appreciated.

MiWMiner4gent@outlook.com (0xBF8A2DC7) pub.asc 3.13 KB (3203 bytes)

https://mega.co.nz/#!RI9DyBJB!IAKgiUuN2JCqcVEDPgGtBEThEclTYRlnlcuPPBykeQk
http://d-h.st/jEN

MinerAgent1.5.iso ()

https://mega.co.nz/#!VIEAmCIZ!gAuuQ4FW8k0-SbcV5ncACuu2mmwwtkiwgidL8oIp4Cw
MD5(MinerAgent1.5.iso)= 0c7d0bc0318dd956cc18d14288b0ab37
SHA1(MinerAgent1.5.iso)= 1ef8cff3a6c9168aa18306fee3dde3f56cce0a45
SHA256(MinerAgent1.5.iso.sig)= 25adec85a0d9bf71da07eaad11c1ae290722928498e938701466315e9243cfce

MinerAgent1.5.iso.sig ()

https://mega.co.nz/#!lR9jnLwT!WmwC8YI3RuGQ7oXFy8CBYT9Pf8lJp-sC-EKlz0lSSOU
MD5(MinerAgent1.5.iso.sig)= 8be1d358a5273f6c57241b07f7a99b13
SHA1(MinerAgent1.5.iso.sig)= f2a36eae274b2553be855984627a4105282e5089
SHA256(MinerAgent1.5.iso)= 08c2019a9927e41df4db77db2d3bc24f09bc3c99cdac0a415fd505f3f73f50bb

Debian Live Scripts for generating iso:

Thanks,
MiW

CryptoCurrency mining is a resource intensive process. it will attempt to use 100% of CPU resources for mining, generate heat and noise (fans, dhcp logs, etc).
If you choose to use this software, please use it responsibly and only on hardware you own or are authorised to use.
No responsibility is taken for any damage to hardware caused by the use of this software. Cooling is essential.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)
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=PdiW
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version 1.5
Primecoin Protoshares Datacoin
with jhprotominer xptminer-avx2-b16 primeminer ptsminer cpu-jackpotcoin jhprimeminer-aero
xptminer-sse4-b16 rminerd verify-miners cpuminer-wolf xolominer cpuminer-LJ-multi jhprimeminer xptminer-clintar
minerd-unclebob cpuminer-multi

WARNING! This is a perfect example of a possible scam.

1. An ISO is a binary distribution, with pre-compiled binaries. You cannot see what this person has hidden in the code

2. The miner may work well for months, but secretly siphon your proof-of-work off in the meantime. Or it might have an activation date before the code goes rogue and does nasty things. Heck, it could quietly mount your hard drive, find a wallet.dat and send a copy somewhere.

3. This person could be creating their own botnet that submits 1% of all shares on their behalf, while seemingly operating as a genuine product the remaining 99% of the time.

BE CAREFUL. Even “if” this is legitimate, expect future trojans to be distributed this same way.

He’s gone overboard trying to show how legitimate this is, which can be indicative of a scam. I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t trust this binary ISO distribution.

Do you know how long it would take to audit the entire ISO to ensure it is clean?

On the surface, this brings a warning. I apologize if this is indeed legitimate.

Thank you for your legitimate concerns.

I have also published https://github.com/MiWCryptoCurrencyMinerAgent/MA-DebianLiveConf/blob/master/StatementAndSocialContractv1.txt.asc

I wish to set a new benchmark for release attribution; the iso is signed. the miners are signed.
I 100% promise to never siphon off your funds. I am 100% behind this, and the emerging cryptocurrency economy and wish to promote mining as a way of securing investment.

1. All precompiled binaries come from upstream debian repositories; or compiled by me from github sources. I have published my scripts here: https://github.com/MiWCryptoCurrencyMinerAgent/MA-DebianLiveConf/
  2. This has no time outs or anything related to deliberately stopping function after a certain time. Provided i haven’t broken something, this should work for a long time. I plan to keep it up-to-date with periodic releases built from scripts.
  3. I have no botnet nor would ever mine on hardware I do not own. I put the same disclaimer in the release. It is illogical for a botnet owner to publish binaries to assist others with mining; I am doing this to assist others. Its something i have been working on and think its ready for the light of day.
  4. Im only using MEGA for a file share, nothing to do with Megacoin. This is XPM and PTS. If you would care to suggest an alternative site, i will gladly upload.
  5. There is no such thing is altcoin competition. There is only the market. Sure – an exchange has competition from other exchanges; but the mere existence of other coins only strengthens our economy.

I agree. Future trojans WILL be distributed this way. Attribution, signing of binaries, etc should be commonplace to mitigate this.
I hope this introduces a level of maturity to release of binary mining clients.
If you trust that I am not scamming you (I am not scamming you; you can easily recreate all of this from the github source, just like the miners and bitcoin itself.), you will have no problem with a binary that has been supplied by me.

I think everyone appreciates the clarification, thanks.

I would appreciate an audit of the filesystem.squashfs in the live folder of the iso.
This project is trying to optimize for size; by this release it is reasonably small but it could be leaner.

I would be interested to see comparisons with others who have generated their own iso with their own binary miners from the live scripts.

Look promising. Although many security concerns arise is it possible to package this with some remote software? These miners tend to break, and it would be annoying to do manually if you are running this on dozens of systems.

It will generate a new set of ECDSA keys for OpenSSHd every boot. There is a default password but it is recommended to change it from the console, and access over ssh.

I have experimented with syslog-ng for remote encrypted logging but it would require your keys. I would not distribute a binary iso with hardcoded private keys for the syslog-ng TLS handshake.
It could be scripted in but its difficult to do in a live environment.

I have also got net-snmp working for SNMPv3 over TLS, but as above it would require keys.
It would be great to introduce these features. I was thinking about using DHCP params to autolog, automine, etc.

as far as remote goes, ssh works well. tmux and screen can be used to ensure the miner works when the ssh dies.
in the event there is a failure with the mining client, i will release a new build.

MiWCryptoCurrencyMA, if you could talk a little bit more about your motive to create this distribution, how it helps you, or the community in general? Perhaps that might let skeptical people understand why you are releasing something like this to the public.

If more new people mine using something like this, does this somehow help your own private mining of primecoin? (obviously not)

If you are already mining primecoin for your own benefit, releasing an easy miner for other people, will stifle the gains you’d make by mining yourself. Why would someone mining primecoin help more people mine primecoin to lessen their own profitability?

To put it simply. If I knew how to mine primecoin, and I released an ISO to help aid people mine the same coin I was already mining, that would be like cutting my own throat, because my profitability would instantly cause more hardship of mining primecoin since everyone would be using this tool I had openly shared.

You’re creating competitors for mined coins by releasing this type of ISO, so it becomes suspect for that…

I’m trying to understand how encouraging other people to mine the same coin would help you in the end? If you are just wanting to give back to the primecoin community by offering them a tool to mine easier and faster, couldn’t you do the same thing by posting a public notice “I use to mine primecoin, but I’ve shut all my miners off to help aid the rest of you interested in mining it?”

When you first began this project, and if it is adopted by a large crowd, how does that help you, or your vision or goals?

I have experimented with cloud based mining, most recently with azure, and found the whole procedure needlessly expensive (even on credit). For example, i ran 20 x 1 core systems and i was being charged for 600 GB of disk storage - for nothing, as mining does not need a persistent store; just the ability to execute and submit shares.
The over head of a whole Ubuntu or Debian distribution is also unneeded; in the case of memory hard cryptocurrencies like PTS you want all the physical memory you can to run more threads.
Azure ultimately was far more expensive to run than it returned.

I wanted to build a small, lightweight distribution that could easily be run on a remote access console or burned to a disk.
Because of the sensitivity of binary miner distribution, i wanted to also include assurances that this software does what it says it does.

I have mined on my desktop over the last few months, but where I live electricity is very expensive and it is not economical to mine. I am still running cloud miners on credit, but their return is negligible. If others find the returns profitable I say go for it.

How does it help me, that more people get involved with mining Primecoin, and Cryptocurrency in general?
Yes, the more miners, the less each miner gets as a share when a block is found.
However, I believe in the correlation of total network speed and market value; ultimately the more people that are mining, the larger the economy.
The greater the cost to find blocks, the more the miners will sell their share for to pay for infrastructure.
As the difficulty of primecoin increases, and it will, its market value will increase.
A high difficulty CryptoCurrency also is more resistant against attacks.

I also believe that the market rate of computation (say, for a cloud provider) could be metered verified by a reference environment like this.
If the returns in selling the CryptoCurrency generated by mining are far less than the cost of provisioning the CPU and Primary Memory, the provider is charging above a their true value.

I hope that this will bring more attention and interest in Primecoin. and that benefits us all.

I was asked to make something similar to this for a friend a few months back. It has been great learning about debian live config and build environments.
I hope by making and releasing this, others who are new to Linux can discover the power of free tools.

Hmmm… the more you talk, the more I understand. You really do seem legitimate. I sincerely thank you for letting these types of questions be asked, with honest intentions and not let it bother you. You’re building credibility that way, and the community appreciates it.

However, I believe in the correlation of total network speed and market value; ultimately the more people that are mining, the larger the economy. The greater the cost to find blocks, the more the miners will sell their share for to pay for infrastructure. As the difficulty of primecoin increases, and it will, its market value will increase. A high difficulty CryptoCurrency also is more resistant against attacks.

A real scammer would have baited and waited, and left when the questions got tough. You agreed to the questioning and came back to answer them. I’ll try your ISO as a test.

Thank you for understanding the reason why I questioned, and being forthcoming with the answers.

Honesty in answers breeds trust. :slight_smile:

PGP is one thing. Hearing a person’s reasoning behind what they do, and why, beats PGP cryptography any day.

MiWCryptoCurrencyMA, are you a programmer by chance? Do you hold any PPC ? Do you know C++, want to aid the development effort of peercoin in any way?

Hi ppcman,

I am not a programmer by trade, no. I do hold some PPC and XPM, some from mining and some i have purchased on the open market.
In the words of tom green, “Do you know the c++?”. I can comfortably look at the code and determine its intention, but its not something I do every day.
I would like to help where possible.

I have also had to answer these questions to myself before releasing this. I was not unprepared for the arguments against disclosure.

I’m glad we narrowed this down now, to the basics. Instead of blindly downloading the ISO, installing the unaudited binary, people now understand they are associating themselves with a reasonable risk, and you’ve been open and honest about it.

Thanks for the replies, it really does help.

And thank you – I anticipated resistance from the community for binary releases; especially when we have the recent incident of a rogue miner client siphoning funds.
This is the wild west. But we solved some of the wild west problem on the internet in the 90s; use of cryptography for authentication and integrity.

I welcome to opportunity to explain my motivations.

I would like to see some of these techniques applied to the CryptoCurrency community at large – for example, this site is not HTTPS.
Today, on the internet, if you are accepting ANY user credentials (username and passwords), the transport layer should be encrypted.
This is done for the protection of your users who may be accessing the internet on passively observable internet connections.

I will log a forum request now.

Nice job on the ISO!

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Sure, if you dont like mega (it doesn’t work in firefox for me. i had to use chrome to upload it.) i have uploaded it to d-h.st:

http://d-h.st/flv MinerAgent1.2.iso 108.00 MB (113246208 bytes)
http://d-h.st/V8z MinerAgent1.2.iso.sig (543 bytes)
http://d-h.st/6JA MiWMiner4gent@outlook.com (0xBF8A2DC7) pub.asc 3.13 KB (3203 bytes)

I am working on next revision, will come with jhPrimeminer and more cpu-minable coins.
There is way too much trust in the cryptocommunity with running random binaries. The next trashcoin may just keylog your password and upload your wallet.dat. Be careful!

If in doubt, virtualise.
Next revision will have a verify tool that will check the integrity of the miner binaries.
Only trust binary content from trusted sources! Compile it yourself. Investigate the source code.
Yeah, it will take you a few hours of mucking about compiling libraries to get mingw+qt working right, but once you do, you are suddenly on the frontlines.
bugtesting, improving, adding features…
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=EasJ
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Great work, thanks!

Looking forward to jhprotominer, as ypool is the best one right now to mine PTS.

Is there a way to enable persistence on the system?

hi fran2k,

What is your persistence scenario?
This system is attempting to be non-persistent but we might be able to come up with something.

i should be releasing jhprotominer included in version 1.3 tonight

[quote=“MiWCryptoCurrencyMA, post:1, topic:1223”]-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

[ANN][LINUXLIVEISO][XPM][PTS] MinerAgent - A small Linux Live System (amd64) for [remote] mining of CryptoCurrency (iso image, bootable)

Hi,

I would like to announce the release of a personal project I have been working on recently, MinerAgent.

MinerAgent is a small [~100MB] (Linux) Debian Live iso, preconfigured for mining Primecoin and Protoshares with all needed libraries, sshd, perl, python, fail2ban, htop, screen & tmux.
It is based around xolokrams primeminer and ptsminer, with some Debian Live script configurations.
It uses Debian sid (Linux 3.11; libboost-1.54; openssl-1.0.1e; libgmp-5.1.3; libdb-6.0; libc-2.17)

This iso should boot on any modern 64 bit PC or server and provide quick access to beeeeer.org and rpool pool(s) with Primecoin and ProtoShare mining. ****
This should work with any XPM or PTS pool that supports direct submission of payout addresses and xolokrams miner(s).
It is planned that this environment will have more CryptoCurrency support in future. Suggestions are requested.

• One usage scenario would be booting a server from iso via KVMoIP service (IMM, ILO, DRAC, etc) (High Performance Mining on Modern x86-64 Server)
  • Or it could be burned to a disk and booted on a PC (My first mining cluster)
  • Or write the iso to usb memory and boot (what is the chains-per-day rating on this device?)

This Linux Live system requires no local storage and has no persistence. Passwords and any local configurations will be lost on reboot.
It is recommended that any local configurations be stored on a remote persistent store accessed via scp/ssh.
No “CryptoCurrency” exists in this iso, nor does it exist in the mining environment once booted. A miner submits shares on behalf of your payout address.

To use, boot computer from iso. to mine, use:
primeminer -pooluser=PAYOUT_ADDRESS -poolpassword=0 -poolip=176.34.128.129 -poolport=1337 -genproclimit=NUMBER_OF_CORES
or
ptsminer PAYOUT_ADDRESS NUMBER_OF_CORES 27 avx

Please change the default password. Fail2Ban will ban IP address of intruder after incorrect password attempts.

Miners included have been signed with MinerAgent public key. These miners were compiled from Xolokram git repos with no modifications to the source.
Always be careful with unknown miner binaries. Malicious miners have been discovered in the wild!

My Public Key for MinerAgent:
https://mega.co.nz/#!RI9DyBJB!IAKgiUuN2JCqcVEDPgGtBEThEclTYRlnlcuPPBykeQk

MinerAgent1.2.iso (108.0 MB)
SHA512(MinerAgent1.2.iso)= 4d8d2a002293f72f8bbb6fa8ec28d8eaea9194384604c32b6ac87cb0042ca6cdff560ed167ae5b8db60fb42e410962423eaaaee664ca39c721bd62ccc0a27961
SHA256(MinerAgent1.2.iso)= a0b6b7f2fca57f0efa4cec1efbe3f47b89045c0c2583fe1ed9d6cd452a88da72
SHA1(MinerAgent1.2.iso)= 331f4eb0a99fe380c115bc491731ba73409af052
MD5(MinerAgent1.2.iso)= 6afd1b267d33ff623c32eb4f5733d6ba
https://mega.co.nz/#!gY9kBZSb!LOzcTXvg0xayS_9txkHpP1V9mX9_J4X_uc9KtvTdfYo

MinerAgent1.2.iso.sig (543 B)
https://mega.co.nz/#!xMFSBCpA!HsMTZEMRUHAfSLeeqAzcrn-VDR8QCprWBeAWUMtkTGY

Debian Live Scripts for generating iso:

Comments, Improvements, Feature Requests and Constructive Criticisms would be appreciated.

Thanks,
MiW

CryptoCurrency mining is a resource intensive process. it will attempt to use 100% of CPU resources for mining, generate heat and noise (fans, dhcp logs, etc).
If you choose to use this software, please use it responsibly and only on hardware you own or are authorised to use.
No responsibility is taken for any damage to hardware caused by the use of this software. Cooling is essential.
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=XAvK
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----[/quote]

Yam is by far the best protoshare miner.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!h0tkXSxZ!f62uoUXogkxQmP2xO8Ib-g