[ANN][EXCHANGE] Fast, secure exchange with 60+ coins tradable for BTC/USD & more

[size=large]https://c-cex.com[/size]

Currently we have: USD, BTC, 66, ALB, ANT, APP, AUR, BAT, BC, BEA, BLC, BTQ, COIN, CSC, DRK, DOGE, DGC, DMC, DVC, DUCK, FAIL, FLAP, FTC, FRK, FSC, GHC, GLB, GRC, HVC, IFC, IQD, IXC, KRN, LDC, LEAF, LGBT, LTC, MIM, MINT, MTC, MYR, NGC, NMC, PCC, PMC, PLC, PLNC, PPC, Q2C, QRK, RQC, RUBY, SPA, STC, SYN, TES, TRL, TTC, USDE, UTC, UNI, VTC, WDC, YACC, ZED

Trades are open to BTC/USD and any-to-any direction. Yes - You can change DOGE to DRK, VTC to AUR - no limits!

USD in/out fee is 1% (Payeer gate with lots of options. PayPal withdraws included)!

And we have all merged mining currencies: NMC, IXC, DVC!

It is now possible to in / out cryptos in automatic mode, deposit USD in automatic mode.

Trades fee 0.2%

Referral system!

Security: 2FA (e-mail, sms, google authenticator), e-mail confirmations, SSL, DDoS protection, anti-theft protection, hot/cold storage.

Welcome and have a good trades!

Anyone know if this exchange is hack-free still? Worried about using new exchanges these days =/

I don’t want to offend anyone, but with such a name I’m really wondering if they are serious or that this just be run by an 18 year old with to much testosterones in his brain. If you wonder what this is about, you try to speak out their name loudly.

Maybe it is just me… ???

yeah i noticed something similar with www.swisscex.com , it seems cex is a popular abbreviation for currency exchanges