[ANN] Candypool.net 0% fee PPLNS Primecoin pool

Because of personal technical reasons candypool will stop its service immediately. If we come back and how, time will show.

EDIT:
Hi,

the pool is still paying out. When all blocks that are still in queue are confirmed i push a button and all the money will be send to the miners.

Sorry that it went down this way but i had no choice.
But look at the bright side: I’ll make the code opensource ( website, server, sql and all the scripts ). I wont let you behind !

Welcome to the community and good work on the primecoin pool :slight_smile:
Will have to give it a test out myself and post results
Keep up the good work

Fuzzybear

Hi Fuzzybear,

thanks for the flowers !
I’m thrilled for your results :slight_smile:

Candyman

Hello,

Instant payment is now live.
The button will be visible in your dashboard if your balance is >= 0.02 XPM.
After clicking that button a payment will be scheduled and 0.01 network transaction fee is substracted.

Have fun !

Candyman

Do you have miner for Linux ?

Hi,

not a nativ one but you can run the one mentioned on the site under wine.

I signed up and have a miner mining. Thank you.

too bad it is not support windows or primeminer

otherwise would give a try~ :# the instant payout is cool

JHprimeminer is not working on win7 32/64bits

Hi,

jhPrimeMiner should work, you just need to add -xpt as parameter :slight_smile:

[quote=“Candypool.net, post:6, topic:1206”]Hi,

not a nativ one but you can run the one mentioned on the site under wine.[/quote]

I use this one on linux: https://github.com/tandyuk/jhPrimeminer

Seems to work. Or maybe not. Seems found shares are not submitted.

Padre,

nice hint !

Maybe if my time permits i’ll port AeroClouds miner to linux and mac os.

[quote=“Candypool.net, post:6, topic:1206”]Hi,

not a nativ one but you can run the one mentioned on the site under wine.[/quote]

use wine is very bad performance.

Can I set higher payout limit? I want to get paid in chunks no smaller than 5 XPM.

Hi,

not at the moment. But setting your own payout limit is a thing on my todo list.

it looks like my miner hasnt done anything in 24 hours… this cant be the case… i mine bits on ypool all the time. and have some miners on beeeer as well. But here… noting… not even a hickup

???

Hi,

i updated the server software a few hours ago because it was dropping valid Blocks :frowning:
I’m very sorry for that and currently thinking about how i can reward the users that are supporting me.
I’m thinking something like all eventual fees of a month will be given to the early supporters.

Do you think it would be better to go for solo mining or pool mining with an i7-3770k?(not overclocked)
Thanks in advance

Given that solving a new block is entirely luck based it is not that easy to say.
You can mine solo for a year and don’t solve any block. You can mine solo for a day and solve 10 blocks.

In the long run i would say a pool is the better option for a small solo miner because you get a steady income.
In case you have a very large workforce ( botnet or something ) it would be better to solomine because you the odds that you solve a pool are much higher.

So with one i7 it would be best to pool mine in my opinion.

Fixed the statistics on the dashboard regarding found shares.

In other notes:
We have 50 miners. Thanks guys !

i’m in the candy pool mining.

there are 3 .exe miners. i think i know what the differences in the .exe’s are but just to make sure, which miner should i use?

jhPrimeminer-T16v2
jhPrimeminer-T16v2-AVX
jhPrimeminer-T16v2-XP