[ANN] beeeeer.org - PPS Primecoin pool! ------- DEAD

Awesome, thanks.

Thanks, already recieved 2 payouts \o/

[quote=“BitCsByBit”]Does it matter which one of the 3 servers I connect to?

Is it better to connect to one with more workers and more blocks found?[/quote]
No, the shares and blocks are processed in a single backend, all servers and shares are equal even if there are more blocks solved on EU server than AP. Just connect to the nearest located server to minimize reject rates due to long distances and high latency.

Great News! Thx, for this Work. I’will point my miner rig ASP. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys…
I am not very advanced miner, I mine for one month XPM. I start on ypool, two weaks before a switched to rpool and now I see a huge different in reward:
beeeeer.org (coinspara.de):
“rps”:
“6”: 0,
“7”: 0.0017424529644534219,
“8”: 0.01853969954178441,
“9”: 0.23418567842253987,
“10”: 0.25091322688129275

rpool.net:
6ch 0.00000599
7ch 0.00011322
8ch 0.00169830
9ch 0.01288668

Am I reading it correct?

EDIT: Is this the reason why everyone of you love beeeeer?

BTW THX Xolo for any / everything! You’re master!

[quote=“guston, post:1124, topic:342”]Hey guys…
I am not very advanced miner, I mine for one month XPM. I start on ypool, two weaks before a switched to rpool and now I see a huge different in reward:
beeeeer.org (coinspara.de):
“rps”:
“6”: 0,
“7”: 0.0017424529644534219,
“8”: 0.01853969954178441,
“9”: 0.23418567842253987,
“10”: 0.25091322688129275

rpool.net:
6ch 0.00000599
7ch 0.00011322
8ch 0.00169830
9ch 0.01288668

Am I reading it correct?

EDIT: Is this the reason why everyone of you love beeeeer?

BTW THX Xolo for any / everything! You’re master![/quote]

Those are the pool totals, not your user totals on beeeeer. User stats says coming soon.

It mean average from all user stats?
Soory for stupid questions :).

Those are the pool totals, not your user totals on beeeeer.[/quote]
???

@guston:

These values are the ‘values per share’. But you have to get your head around the different payout systems. ypool & rpool use a proportional payout system based on the last X blocks, while beeeeer uses CPPSRB (a PPS (pay-per-share) based system). with CPPSRB every share has a specific value in XPM. The values you see on rpool & ypool are the values they use for later payout calculations (the actual payout per share can be lower/higher). as far as i know (regarding (y/r)pool), correct me if i’m wrong.

@web-frontend: blocks & payouts will be back later today. i’m off to work now.

@jhprimeminer: do we have any reliable sources on the performance?
btw. i’m thinking of implementing jhprimeminer’s xpt protocol for beeeeer, too — but this will take some time.

• xolokram

[quote=“xolokram”]aaaah, it’s this topic again. while jhPrimeminer counts every iteration of their prime search as “prime per second”, mikaelh’s & thus my miner counts only iterations that actually found at least one prime.

see…

line

primeStats.primeChainsFound++;

here: https://github.com/rdebourbon/jhPrimeminer/blob/master/src/primecoinMiner/prime.cpp#L932

&

lines

if(TargetGetLength(nProbableChainLength) >= 1) nPrimesHit++;
here: https://github.com/thbaumbach/primecoin/blob/master/src/prime.cpp#L802

that means: rdebourbon’s PPS & mikaelh’s PPS is not the same measure! we had this “issue” already a few weeks ago.
and the fact that my counter doesn’t increment if a submittable share has been found. i should change that :slight_smile: <-- TODO for xolokram

• xolokram

ps. there’s also a “nPrimesHit++;” line in rdebourbon’s code, but that variable is never used, they use the “primeChainsFound” variable for the stats…
pps. jh00/rdebourbon/etc.pp., correct me if i’m wrong - i’ve not fully checked the code or tested it[/quote]

Ah haa i see those tricksters, just kidding. No issue just wanted to know why, no need to change it . I think counting the iterations that actually found at least one prime is more representative of performance .

Thanks for the explanation and taking the time out to point to the code

yessss! at last you are back online! :stuck_out_tongue:
been waiting for this!

don’t really like mining at ypool… or anyplace else.

@xolokram

I have a Dual Xeon E5-2695 v2 CPUs with 24 threads each - is it possible to add 48 thread support to your miner - as for now I have to run 2 instances with 24thread each

Thanks in advance!

@webfrontend:
blocks & payouts are back, user stats will (hopefully) follow this weekend
[size=5pt]my daughter’s ill, that usually means that i’ll follow a few days later… [/size]

@Vaulter:
yeah, that’s possible, it’s there because of historical reasons — i’ll write it on the todo list

@Silver_Pharaoh:
that’s mostly depending on the libGMP library — i think they heavily use SSE1-4 (AVX not yet)

• xolokram

ps. if there are some mistakes / errors / bugs / problems, let me know (or write it in the tech support thread)

@xolokram

I must have the worst luck! I see in the payout stats at http://www.coinspara.de/payouts in the 23rd payout (and 22nd, 21st…) my new XPM address…

I installed the primecoin wallet to avoid another mcxnow mishap with the coins. But now I have not received the coins into my wallet…

What should I do? I’m using one of the XPM “deposit” addresses that the wallet gave me and I was told that I can use this address…

I can’t seem to find a way to attach a picture of my wallet to show that the balence is zero.
Sorry for the trouble again xolo, I guess my luck is in the crapper right now :frowning:

EDIT: here’s my new address if it helps: ALfvkxXt7URtNQZMjjLUX6Pebft7aRhajA
Or am I reading the payout logs wrong?

[quote=“Silver_Pharaoh, post:1132, topic:342”]@xolokram

I must have the worst luck! I see in the payout stats at http://www.coinspara.de/payouts in the 23rd payout (and 22nd, 21st…) my new XPM address…

I installed the primecoin wallet to avoid another mcxnow mishap with the coins. But now I have not received the coins into my wallet…

What should I do? I’m using one of the XPM “deposit” addresses that the wallet gave me and I was told that I can use this address…

I can’t seem to find a way to attach a picture of my wallet to show that the balence is zero.
Sorry for the trouble again xolo, I guess my luck is in the crapper right now :frowning:

Or am I reading the payout logs wrong?[/quote]

The block is split into sections :
The first section is the “prev”, these are the rewards that each user has earned up to the current block.
The second section is the “add”, these are the rewards that each user has earned in the current block.
The third section is “payout”, these are the people who actually got paid because their total rewards have gone over 3 xpm.
The fourth section is “next”, this section becomes the “prev” of the next block.

Unless your address is in the “payout” section, you wont see anything in your wallet yet, you do not get paid until your total payout exceeds 3 XPM.
I can see your address in the other sections, but its not been in the payout section yet.

[quote=“Silver_Pharaoh, post:1132, topic:342”]the worst luck!

stuff

The payout threshold is 3.01 XPM, your balance is 0.53 XPM. 8)

I’m also Happy … the beeeeer is back! cheers … at 18:00 o’clock is scheduled my miner rig … switch to brew beer :wink:

[quote=“jimoc, post:1133, topic:342”][quote=“Silver_Pharaoh, post:1132, topic:342”]@xolokram

The block is split into sections :
The first section is the “prev”, these are the rewards that each user has earned up to the current block.
The second section is the “add”, these are the rewards that each user has earned in the current block.
The third section is “payout”, these are the people who actually got paid because their total rewards have gone over 3 xpm.
The fourth section is “next”, this section becomes the “prev” of the next block.

Unless your address is in the “payout” section, you wont see anything in your wallet yet, you do not get paid until your total payout exceeds 3 XPM.
I can see your address in the other sections, but its not been in the payout section yet.[/quote]

Yup, I was reading the payout log wrong… My bad guys, please ignore the new guy here! :o

Yeah 0.53 XPM for 12 hours of mining, my old i5-2300 isn’t enough, If I get some money, I’m going to built a very cheap mining rig. ;D

glad to see the pool is back up, trying it out now

Can someone confirm payouts to mcxnow are working again?

thx jimoc&donschoe

the payout file structure is not the most user-friendly one, i have to admit it.

did mcxnow wanted to change their deposit system?

• xolokram

ps. it’s good to see ~1000 miners back, thank you all, this will allow regular payouts

Of course we’re back! beeeeer.org is the most sophisticated pool for XPM and I doubt there will be one that beats it in near future.
…damn, I missed the first two days! :smiley: