[ANN] beeeeer.org - PPS Primecoin pool! ------- DEAD

is that too unusual?

i should apologize
i’m just a little bit upset
mostly by my server provider

[quote=“xolokram, post:1041, topic:342”]is that too unusual?

i should apologize
mostly by my server provider[/quote]

I can relate man…don’t mind the haters. You’re doing a great job for a one man army, but you might need a team with you eventually.

[quote=“ivanlabrie, post:1042, topic:342”][quote=“xolokram, post:1041, topic:342”]is that too unusual?

i should apologize
mostly by my server provider[/quote]

I can relate man…don’t mind the haters. You’re doing a great job for a one man army, but you might need a team with you eventually.[/quote]

I’m not hating. I appreciate everything that xolokram is doing for this pool. He just implied that he sometimes is not busy and from what I can tell the dude never sleeps.

Keep up the good work xolo

Is mining functioning properly? It looks like miner is still running and cpu temps are up. Are the miners able to connect or am I wasting electricity?

Pool seems to be down.

Probably DDOS’ed even blackmailed. The usual drill of operating mining pools…

the pool is down currently and i’ll (have to) suspend the service for a few days
that gives me some time to think about a better server structure and talk to some of the guys with more experience
i guess i should build up a team for the project

if you want to mine, point your miners to a different pool or solomine
i know it’s not a perfect solution, but currently the botnet kiddie* is DDoSing everything that is related to beeeeer.org

once i have the old pool data back and all remaining blocks are confirmed i will payout all users** proportional based on their sharelog entries

• xolokram
  • = maybe i shouldn’t insult that as***** any longer
    ** = except the guy from *

xolo, I appreciate your work and kudos for having the balls to face the botnets. GOGOGO!

Xolokram chill out have a beer and come back refreshed in a few days! your doing a great job!!

Thumbs up for fighting against the botnet.

However, do you plan to add getblocktemplate support for your miner so we can mine solo, when you pool is offline. Probably automaticaly as fallback when the miner is not able to reach beeeer.org?

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=623.msg6044;topicseen#msg6044

[quote=“MUTO, post:1050, topic:342”]However, do you plan to add getblocktemplate support for your miner so we can mine solo, when you pool is offline. Probably automaticaly as fallback when the miner is not able to reach beeeer.org?
http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=623.msg6044;topicseen#msg6044[/quote]That would be great! And back to the pool would not be a problem.

That would be absolutely amazing…

If there is anything non technical I can do to help the project, please let me know.

Thanks for the hard work 8)

thanks for all the support, help & offers
btw. he’s still DDoSing everything that is related to beeeeer

• xolokram

So beeeer and rpool are both being DDOS’d. What about ypool? Are they just resistant to it or is it a ypool member??

Let’s DDOS ypool! this is war :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a 10-chain. do I have to keep the miner open til the pool is back up, or else I lose it??

We need a P2Beeeeer protocol :confused:

What happened with pool at all? Is it ddos from ypool?

[quote=“xolokram, post:1054, topic:342”]thanks for all the support, help & offers
btw. he’s still DDoSing everything that is related to beeeeer

• xolokram[/quote]

https://www.staminus.net/

DDoS hosting. Worth a look.