[ANN] beeeeer.org - PPS Primecoin pool! ------- DEAD

is there any irc channel where beeeerlovers are lurking?

+1

We do need that!!!

+1

We do need that!!![/quote]

we just opened #beeeeer.org on freenode. xolo, join us :>

done! #beeeeer.org on freenode

Now featuring real time stats:

donschoe | .help donstats | Primecoin Statistics: .xpm .beer .ticker deFRAGer_ | .xpm donstats | Primecoin Network: Block height 221005, Difficulty 9.9377901. deFRAGer_ | .beer donstats | Beeeeer.org: Status OK, Workers 7278, VPS 7=0.00150 8=0.0156 9=0.193 (block=0.211). deFRAGer_ | .ticker donstats | BTC-e: 1 XPM = 0.004145 BTC = 0.66 USD. 1 BTC = 159.26 USD.

Xolo. As we all know all the stats info has been mostly down for days, the only thing that was still working was the payouts but that now appears to be also broken… The payout page http://beeeeer.org/user/ hasn’t changed for me for at least a couple of hours.

Edit: I did stop mining on beeeeer about 3 hours ago but I should have at least 2 days worth of shares that should be slowly maturing.

Edit 2: It’s moving again, just.

@messiah:
yup

@johndoc:
next time, please provide some information. we can’t do/check anything if your post has no clear reference to something.

i guess there are currently were no blocks to confirm, because ~2-3 days ago the pool was down for a few hours. this should be over soon.

@irc:
i’ll join, when i get back home again. i’ll add a reference in this post, so dont believe the spoofers atm (just a wild guess, there are spoofers, right?) !! :slight_smile:

i hope i can fix sharelog/sharehistory on the web frontend this evening (caching everything on the web frontend was a bad idea <-- that’s my excuse)

• xolokram

ps. the new cppsrb payout system already paid ~25700 share-“bundles” (sharehistory), and there are still ~11300 left in the sharelog, but we’re moving towards the “bottom” of the “sharelog pit”

[quote=“xolokram, post:1007, topic:342”]i hope i can fix sharelog/sharehistory on the web frontend this evening (caching everything on the web frontend was a bad idea <-- that’s my excuse)

• xolokram[/quote]

Just setup json and kick most of your webinterface output, we will take care of the rest :smiley:

ok ok ok, it’ll be part of the next update :wink:
btw. you can use the payouts to gather some information right now

[quote=“xolokram, post:1009, topic:342”]ok ok ok, it’ll be part of the next update :wink:
btw. you can use the payouts to gather some information right now[/quote]

Ah nice :slight_smile:

which* is scheduled for end of december 20167

• = next update

[quote=“xolokram, post:1009, topic:342”]ok ok ok, it’ll be part of the next update :wink:
btw. you can use the payouts to gather some information right now[/quote]

I’m missing the time variable of the payout - would make stats alot easier ;D

yes, it was added later, so the majority of the first payouts doesn’t have a timestamp
i’ll probably add timestamps to the old payouts, when i have some time left

[quote=“xolokram, post:1013, topic:342”]yes, it was added later, so the majority of the first payouts doesn’t have a timestamp
i’ll probably add timestamps to the old payouts, when i have some time left[/quote]

Roger that - prev is everyone with balance, add is everyone who earned and next is prev + addor just prev if no next - right? Unless of course they reach payout, that will remove them from next, reset counter to 0.

yep

“prev” = “next” from previous block (all that was left from previous blocks)
“add” = what was earned during current payout
“payout”= actual payout (everybody who reached the payout barrier with “prev”+“add”, then gets reseted = is not in “next”)
“next” = “prev”+“add” (without those who reached the payout barrier)

a payout always tries to maximize the “payout” field regarding the current balance (all confirmed XPMs; maximum per payout = 40 XPMs; executed every 3 minutes)
payouts are not bound to blocks (like in the old payout system)

be aware that fees are calculated on “add”, not “payout” (if you consider to use these values for stats)

What do you plan to do with the botnet seized funds? Do you mind share those with all of us legit miners? :wink:

nope, take the seized funds and buy yourself a beeeeer

[quote=“xolokram, post:938, topic:342”][/quote]
@xolokram

I was gone for the weekend and just checked and see all looks well. Sorry for the delay in response.

@messiah:
i think i will donate everything to the pool and its users, a small amount will go to fenix79, who helped me on that issue, something around ~5%
we should wait for all older entries in the sharelog to be paid

@whysthatso:
that would be a huge beer

@sckirklan:
good to hear

btw. i’m “xolokram” @ #beeeeer.org (@freenode)

Nice to see such a decision
Thanks in advance :slight_smile: