Action Item: Adding PPC to CampBX

Please take a few minutes to drop an email to the trading platform CampBX about Peercoin.

https://campbx.kayako.com/

You can also email direct at: Media@campbx.com

Let’s show up in mass numbers!

We need more support on this action item!

I’m sorry, but what is great with CampBX? Couldn’t find much information on their website.
And their marketexplorer doesn’t work in my tablet browser (which is a bit outdated, but still)

Happy to send email, but need to understand what I’m supporting except just another exchange in the States.

Campbx WAS awesome before Dwolla left the crypto game. It took just as long to get your money in as Coinbase but you didn’t have to lock in your price and potentially lose money. Right now they are beta testing a straight bank transfer with a 2 dollar fee, once that is out it will become a nice competitor for US clients. Having them add PPC would be a bigger win than one might think, I just don’t think they will be able to for awhile. They seemed like they were barely limping along after Dwolla left.

Still it wouldn’t hurt to express interest. Just leave them a quick email.

[quote=“Yurizhai, post:4, topic:1302”]Campbx WAS awesome before Dwolla left the crypto game. It took just as long to get your money in as Coinbase but you didn’t have to lock in your price and potentially lose money. Right now they are beta testing a straight bank transfer with a 2 dollar fee, once that is out it will become a nice competitor for US clients. Having them add PPC would be a bigger win than one might think, I just don’t think they will be able to for awhile. They seemed like they were barely limping along after Dwolla left.

Still it wouldn’t hurt to express interest. Just leave them a quick email.[/quote]
Ok, thanks for that bit. Just send them an email. Hope we can make it happen.

I just sent them an e-mail. Hoping for a positive response.

NinjaFocus received this one:

"Yes, Response: We are planning to have such facilities very soon. You may like our Facebook page for the regular updates of CampBX. "

Sent an email to them.
Will post here if i get a response :slight_smile:

Sent in an email.

Emailed Jan 4th.

Reply email send. :wink:

Alloy is scheduled to meet with CampBX at CES. Thank you to everyone that emailed, the process works.