Acception of peercoin and other cryptocurrencies on your site

Hello,

There is an idea to make the system that could accept cryptocurrency for shops.
With easy integration and registration without any documents.
Let’s start with Bitcoins, but we’re going to expand services to the other cryptocurrencies.

As a result of this, there are some questions to the community:

[ul][li]First, do you need this kind of a service?[/li]
[li]The second question is addressed to those who have already used similar services or scripts: which one do you use and why? Are there any disadvantages? What would you like to improve?[/li]
[li]Third is: in what order you’d prefer the coins to be added? I offer to start with Peercoin at first, then Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and then others.[/li][/ul]

These answers are going to help me create a convenient, simple and friendly service.
I’ll be grateful for any feedback.

[quote=“Qumy, post:1, topic:3508”]Hello,

There is an idea to make the system that could accept cryptocurrency for shops.
With easy integration and registration without any documents.
Let’s start with Bitcoins, but we’re going to expand services to the other cryptocurrencies.

As a result of this, there are some questions to the community:

[ul][li]First, do you need this kind of a service?[/li]
[li]The second question is addressed to those who have already used similar services or scripts: which one do you use and why? Are there any disadvantages? What would you like to improve?[/li]
[li]Third is: in what order you’d prefer the coins to be added? I offer to start with Peercoin at first, then Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and then others.[/li][/ul]

These answers are going to help me create a convenient, simple and friendly service.
I’ll be grateful for any feedback.[/quote]

myself, I am using coinpayments.net most often, sometimes other WP & WooCommerce-based Plugins/add-ons .

The order suggested sounds good to me, covering the most popular ones. I am sure that pretty much everybody and their grandma might come forward here and “fight” for their favorite coin to also be added but this should be fine later on when things are moving nicely.

Sure, we think about plugins for wordpress. But probably you talk about extension for some “commerce” plugin for wordpress (like OScommerce, WOOcommerce and etc), right?

For a shop to accept btc or ppc or any crypto, initially all they need is an address for people to send funds / payment to.

Next step up would be to have a button on site user clicks to be shown price to pay in btc, this worked off current exchange rate etc and most have timeout to make payment by. Most will generate a new address for each transaction request aiding security and order accountability etc.

Up from this a bitpay style payment processor for taking payments direct from customers, and paying the supplier in the % amounts selected for each currency, ppc, btc, USD etc.

These are the base 3 models I see shops can use to accept cryptocurrencies on their sites etc, each has advantage and weakness.

Can you explain more your idea / concept. You say you will start with ppc, but then earlier u said you would start with btc. Which is it? Or you just keep to code for the coin with most support?

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

You’re right we consider to follow these stages indeed. It is impossible to say exactly what is going to be in the first public version, but the final system will take the amount of usd / eur / btc / ppc / … from a seller.

The customer chooses which currency to pay. The seller receives money in currency which he\she set up.
For example, the service costs 50 usd, the seller wants perfect money. The customer pays the invoice in random currency for his\her discretion, for example PPC, the seller gets 50 usd on perfect money.

Probably we are going to start with BTC because of the greater turnover in comparison with others, which means a greater chance that customer has BTC.

Ah do my understanding is you plan to be a payment processor like bitpay then, accepting currency in btc first then others, and paying merchants in $, okpay or some other form of credit.

I think you will find lot of competition in bitcoin world as you are competitor to bitpay and the likes already setup. I would like to promote peercoin here as you would get great community support and usage by being the first and only payment processor for this community. But obviously the final decision is yours.

Any questions do please ask, and please keep us informed of your progress. Is this open source so we could track dev progress or you have an official site??

Fuzzybear

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your comments!

We are going to inform you of the progress for sure.
As something stable will be released, it will be announced in this community in sincere appreciation of your valuable feedback.

[quote=“Qumy, post:7, topic:3508”]Thanks for your comments!

We are going to inform you of the progress for sure.
As something stable will be released, it will be announced in this community in sincere appreciation of your valuable feedback.[/quote]

Awesome yes please do keep us all informed on here we are always keen to help Peercoin be integrated into business models and development paths so any issues you have feel free to post them on the forum here and the Peercoin devs will try to help you technically out with issues.

Also feel free to PM me should you want a speedier response or follow up on a post as this is the best way to contact me.

Fuzzybear