[5PPC Bounty for UPDATE] - Peercoin & Bitcoin infographic

fuzzy@anonymized.invalid

Great share. Maybe we should add PoS mining.
the difficulty adjustment is not right, should be 1 PoW block instead 2016 block

[quote=“redlee, post:2, topic:1409”]Great share. Maybe we should add PoS mining.
the difficulty adjustment is not right, should be 1 PoW block instead 2016 block[/quote]
yes the closer i look the more i remember there were errors we need to update this image for us to use it… i should move to bounty section and put up 5 PPC for someone to make the changes

Fuzzybear

Also current BTC block value is 25 not 50

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:3, topic:1409”][quote=“redlee, post:2, topic:1409”]Great share. Maybe we should add PoS mining.
the difficulty adjustment is not right, should be 1 PoW block instead 2016 block[/quote]
yes the closer i look the more i remember there were errors we need to update this image for us to use it… i should move to bounty section and put up 5 PPC for someone to make the changes

Fuzzybear[/quote]

I fixed The BTC block reward to 25 instead of 50. I adjust the 1 PoW instead 2016 block and fixed the misspelling from Market [size=14pt]Capitalisation[/size] to Market [size=14pt]Capitalization[/size]. I updated the Market cap both ppc and btc at current time using coinsmarketcap.com.

I corrected 3 errors thus far and updated market cap data.

If there are any errors please let me know thanks.

[size=14pt]**The Source for the info Graphic is >>> http://postimg.org/image/w72xl1rk3/[/size]

[quote=“0nlyPPC, post:5, topic:1409”][quote=“FuzzyBear, post:3, topic:1409”][quote=“redlee, post:2, topic:1409”]Great share. Maybe we should add PoS mining.

Fuzzybear[/quote]

I fixed The BTC block reward to 25 instead of 50. I adjust the 1 PoW instead 2016 block and fixed the misspelling from Market [size=14pt]Capitalisation[/size] to Market [size=14pt]Capitalization[/size]. I updated the Market cap both ppc and btc at current time using coinsmarketcap.com.

If there are any errors please let me know thanks.[/quote]
Fantastic job :slight_smile: 5 PPC sent. Can you please PM this to Sentinlrv and JBT and ask it to be put on the facebook reddit etc pages and any other marketing we want to use this for… i could get a big banner printed out of this :stuck_out_tongue: If i go to germany i’ll do it but still unsure on finances

Fuzzybear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:6, topic:1409”][quote=“0nlyPPC, post:5, topic:1409”][quote=“FuzzyBear, post:3, topic:1409”][quote=“redlee, post:2, topic:1409”]Great share. Maybe we should add PoS mining.

Fuzzybear[/quote]

If there are any errors please let me know thanks.[/quote]
Fantastic job :slight_smile: 5 PPC sent. Can you please PM this to Sentinlrv and JBT and ask it to be put on the facebook reddit etc pages and any other marketing we want to use this for… i could get a big banner printed out of this :stuck_out_tongue: If i go to germany i’ll do it but still unsure on finances

Fuzzybear[/quote]

Alright I will send the PM now.

*Update: I have sent the your request and information (link to the new info graphic and link to this post) to JBT & Sentinelrv.

Fantastic job :) 5 PPC sent. Can you please PM this to Sentinlrv and JBT and ask it to be put on the facebook reddit etc pages and any other marketing we want to use this for..... i could get a big banner printed out of this :P If i go to germany i'll do it but still unsure on finances

Fuzzybear

Aright thanks Fuzzybear for the bounty and I have received it. ;D Let me know if I can help again. :slight_smile:

Under current reward I would also put what it is + the explanation so 107 + wording. That would make a quite a contrast with the initial value…

I was unsatisfied with the inability to consistently update the existing infographic, so I made my own.
There are two colors, green and yellow.

I will be updating the infographics every month.

If you have an suggestions on how to make the wording more accurate or more understandable, please get back to me and I will update them.
Also if you have any suggestions on how I could make the infographic any better, I will try to use them.

If there is enough interest, I may make a series of these similar to the folks at Bitcoininsider.

Great to see you putting some effort in this.
Can you please try to improve the font type? On my tablet it is not very readable. Probably the outlining and the font width are the issue. The original has a very clear font style.

Will do. Is it just the outlined font that is the problem?

I think it is the outline and the width, but I’m not a graphic designer

Here you go. Hopefully it is better.

Yes, that’s a lot better. Try looking at this post with your mobile and compare yours with the original, then you probably get what I mean. It is about the range of scalability from small to large and still keeping it readable as a whole

I’ve been tweaking with some of it for the last few hours and decided to make a slightly smaller one with some larger font.

Awesome, I’m going to tweet this out from @PeercoinPPC. Much improved!

Very good, I just applauded you!

Some Litecoin vs Peercoin Infographics. The Peercoin description is kept because I felt these series of infrographics can be targeted towards certain cryptos.

Please contact me if there are any concerns.

I was thinking of doing Dogecoin next to help advertise towards the newer people in cryptos. Anybody have any other coins they want me to do?