10th Year Anniversary Peercoin eBook/Paperback/Hardcover Educational + History Book

Hello Peercoiners,

Next year, the Peercoin blockchain will celebrate its tenth anniversary. I propose to write a lengthy and comprehensive book covering Peercoin’s history from August 2012 to August 2022. Unlike the two previous books (published in May 2015 and April 2019), I would like to include educational sections within the book. I expect such a book (A4 pages) to have a 300-400 page count.

I envisage the write-up to be a time consuming and energy intensive endeavour (full-time) for the next 9-11 months. I seek financial support from the Peercoin Foundation and community to give me ample time to complete it before August 2022.

Initial Fee: 6315 PPC (approx 0.1 BTC)

Looking forward to creating something really special for the community!

(eBook, paperback and hardcover versions will be published on 19th August 2022)

3 Likes

Peercoin community members who would like to contribute to the initial fund amount:

PPC address: PQAkw6Nce1Rde4HWqxBk1ZhRFsqEUh8avi

2 Likes

Hello Peercoiners,

Who has thoughts and ideas on the initial post? I am willingly to write an updated Peercoin history book (2012-2021) this year if the Peercoin team and community will support me.

Here is the recently completed DigiByte history book:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UNEBp0K383D-LogiGB4ZvGcT3BxKXD8a/view

I look forward to what the Peercoin community thinks about it.

2 Likes

How many more peercoins do you need to go write your book?

Thank you for your response,

I still seek the initial fee to cover the cost and time it will take to write it. Any help towards it will be much appreciated. I pour my heart and soul into the crypto books I write.

(only received 10 PPC so far)