If the Website is Ready, Sunny Wants to Switch ppcoin.org

Sunny said this in chat…

@Sentinelrv also if the new website is in good operation I can switch ppcoin.org to point to the ip as well”

Is the website good enough to be made official? Are there anymore technical problems? Do we need to alter the text explaining proof of stake? Is there anything that needs to be done before this happens?

I think its good enough to go. I’ll make a small font update and add stats tonight, but other than that I think its way better than we have.

Github Repo is here:

If changes need to be made then let me know, or just submit a pull request to the repo.

Is it possible to get a “Volunteer” link up at the top next to Wiki and Forum? It would link to the survey, that way we get a lot more people on the team.

[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:3, topic:523”]Is it possible to get a “Volunteer” link up at the top next to Wiki and Forum? It would link to the survey, that way we get a lot more people on the team.[/quote]If you would like to have a website change, please put in a Github issue. That way I can keep track of everything.