Hey Guys - How many PPCoins per GH are you guys getting per day, on average?

How many PPCoins per GH are you guys getting per day, on average?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

somewhere upwards of .75 ppc per GH

Why don’t you mine BTC and trade it for PPC?

3.3 GH/s currently getting ~2PPC/day, give or take. On D7 pool.

Sometimes it is more profitable to mine PPC over BTC.

Depends on the comparative hashrates, difficulty, block rewards and exchange rates.

Currently it is marginally less profitable about 1.9% to mine PPC, but for a while it was 2% more profitable after the increase in BTC difficulty.

I currently about about 15% of my hashing power on PPC permanently while the profitability is within 5%. I’m fully expecting PPC to become worth more over the next couple of years.

If the BTC/USD exchange rate stabilises and the difficulty of BTC keeps going up then expect to see more mining power move over to PPC as the BTC/PPC exchange rate gets better and it becomes more profitable to mine PPC and convert them to BTC than straight mining BTC.

I don’t convert the PPC I mine but instead hold them. I have reasonable expectation of dollar parity for PPC within the next 12 months.

19 ppc / 25 Gh / day

me too :wink:

I upgraded to 75GH/s so I’m pulling in around 30-50 coins on a good day. Although fixx pool hasen’t found a block in 32 hours 0_o

but before that we had a one-share block ;D

now with my ~2,5 GH/s i’m getting ~1 PPC/day… and keeping them all for POS minting :wink:

75 GH/s ? how can this be possible ? what are you mining with and which pool ?

Hey,
I’m a new member, and I must admit i don’t know much about miniing and the rest of the stuff…

I just belive in this coin and i’d like to learn about it.

so!

why aren’t you guys go for solo mining?

[quote=“Anthony Parker, post:10, topic:477”]Hey,
I’m a new member, and I must admit i don’t know much about miniing and the rest of the stuff…

I just belive in this coin and i’d like to learn about it.

so!

why aren’t you guys go for solo mining?[/quote]
today 60GH mines me 12 PPC a day i think… to hit a block solo… would take me many weeks on average… and i could get unlucky and be waiting for ages for my solo block, and the difficulty could have jumped much by then as difficulty changes everyblock.

Fuzzybear