[ANN] NUBITS.com TO ERADICATE VOLATILITY SEPT. 23RD ON CCEDK EXCHANGE CCEDK.com

[font=verdana][size=18pt]Secrets of Nubits unveiled Sept. 23rd on www.Nubits.com by Peercoin developer Jordan Lee as trading starts on Danish Exchange CCEDK.[/size][/font]

Since January 2014 a team of global developers have been carefully and quietly developing NuBits, a fork of Peercoin and Peershares.

NuBits completely solves the volatility problem cryptocurrencies have experienced.

It does so with zero counterparty risk using a decentralized network.

Right currency NuBits for stability
Right time Sept. 23rd 14.00 UTC
Right exchange CCEDK — An Exchange with passion and interest to serve

NuBits will be launched on September 23, 2014 at 14:00 UTC on www.nubits.com.

1. CCEDK as primary source for trading Nubits: Available for trading at the same time of launch, on CCEDK exchange as the primary source for trading of this new and exciting contribution to the world crypto community!

2. Register NOW at www.CCEDK.com

3. 2FA Authentication available Sept. 22nd: At CCEDK we have prepared for Nubits event, and the long awaited 2 Factor authentication from Authy.com, also used among others on coinbase, is integrated and available for use from Monday morning Sept. 22nd.

4. API: Our Trading API will be up and available under API section from Monday Sept. 22nd as well, and has already been passed on to Coinmarketcap and Cryptocoinschart as well as some progressive trading bots.

Introduction of Nubits and CCEDK as per below quote from: http://www.peercoint…g32666#msg32666

[i]"CCEDK Exchange is an exchange based out of Denmark that will be offering NuBits trading after our solution is released. We have been working closely with their friendly (and passionate) CEO Ronny Boesing on implementing support for NuBits.

We recommend taking a minute at some point in the next week to visit their exchange and sign up for an account if you plan on using NuBits.
Some brief corporate information and history about the exchange is listed here."[/i]

Nubits date announcement: http://www.peercoint…hp?topic=3357.0

Full information about CCEDK here: http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223.msg30517#msg30517

We hope to see you soon at CCEDK, and wish you a HAPPY TRADING!

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

DK-9492 Blokhus

Phone office: +45 36 98 11 50

Web: www.ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCEDK

PS: Any contact in regards to interview or further information in regards to media related articles and/or activities please send to e-mail ronny@ccedk.com. Thank you for your coorporation.
Modify message

Hi, thank you for the info. I was looking at the exchanges website, it seems it is not active as last transaction happened about a month ago?

Anyone else getting this error when logging in?

ErrorException [ 8 ]: Undefined property: stdClass::$id ~ /srv/e_ss/application/classes/Auth.php [ 55 ]

Also, why is the price of BTC 510? usd? It doesn’t seem like much activity is on this site… perhaps that will change. The graphs don’t seem to show either.

I am also getting an error logging in, though this wasn’t the case when I tried logging in the past few days. I was able to with no problems.

[quote=“LifeDies, post:3, topic:2882”]Anyone else getting this error when logging in?

ErrorException [ 8 ]: Undefined property: stdClass::$id ~ /srv/e_ss/application/classes/Auth.php [ 55 ]

Also, why is the price of BTC 510? usd? It doesn’t seem like much activity is on this site… perhaps that will change. The graphs don’t seem to show either.[/quote]

It should all be okay now. Some testing was made, and all is working again now.

Welcome to CCEDK. Lots of things happening untill monday morning. Was supposed to be sleeping now, but had to answer your messages :slight_smile: :wink:

All swell. This is a big event for us also, and dont know about this thing about 1 months ago. Its still slow, but not that slow, and Peercoin has not been too good at supporting us previously, but I hope it will change now! :wink:

I would love that, and it would be good for peercoin also to have their activities spread out on some more exchanges, and why not a Danish one?

We are here, and we work with passion.

See you on the exchange, and if in the neighbourhood come by for coffee, and bring your neightbour too! :slight_smile: :wink:

Thank you for your help and patience.

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

DK-9492 Blokhus

Phone office: +45 36 98 11 50

Web: www.ccedk.com
Mail: ronny@ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCEDK

Fixed, thanks Ronnie. I have trust and faith in the endorsements made by this community and look forward to trading on your exchange.

[quote=“LifeDies, post:3, topic:2882”]Anyone else getting this error when logging in?

Also, why is the price of BTC 510? usd? It doesn’t seem like much activity is on this site… perhaps that will change. The graphs don’t seem to show either.[/quote]

I am hoping you will come to make this 510 change to something more worthwhile! If it was possible to offer champagne on an online exchange we would be standing ready with bottles all ready to serve on registration.

You guys are all supposed to feel very welcome at CCEDK

Rgds

Ronny Boesing

CCEDK Aps

I do hope you will take a better look. Its really not that bad, and hope with your help it will change to the better for an everydays trade, but it all takes time, sweat, belief and passion to build towards a top 5 exchange.

We are here for the long run, and dont expect to grow to the sky overnight, dont mind if we do get some fun times with heavy trades every once in awhile though. perhaps this week will show, if its time for some nice trading and heavy activity, I sure do hope so.

Welcome once again to CCEDK exchange.

What you dont feel on exchange, you might find here from time to time, whebnever I am here to answer some impatient peercoiners :slight_smile: :wink: By all means, it is my pleasure to answer and take part in this big event just around the corner.

Rgds

Ronny

I do hope you will take a better look. Its really not that bad, and hope with your help it will change to the better for an everydays trade, but it all takes time, sweat, belief and passion to build towards a top 5 exchange.

We are here for the long run, and dont expect to grow to the sky overnight, dont mind if we do get some fun times with heavy trades every once in awhile though. perhaps this week will show, if its time for some nice trading and heavy activity, I sure do hope so.

Welcome once again to CCEDK exchange.

What you dont feel on exchange, you might find here from time to time, whebnever I am here to answer some impatient peercoiners :slight_smile: :wink: By all means, it is my pleasure to answer and take part in this big event just around the corner.

Rgds

Ronny[/quote]

Oh, I was referring to btc-usd transactions, that is what made me confused. But I see that some other cryptos have been traded recently. How long should it take to get a confirmation email after registration?

I got the confirmation email in less than a minute after registering.

Looks like nubits is locked and unloaded. Currently see a USD/NBT option and a PPC/NBT option. Cool.

ccedk, can you confirm about how many accounts have been created since the announcement of nubits on ccedk.com?

Will there be a refurbishment of the interface? Looks like it could be alot ‘cleaner’ and more appealing since this is what alot of people will care about.

try to sign up a account but got this error message “ErrorException [ 8 ]: Undefined index: recaptcha_challenge_field ~ /srv/e_ss/application/classes/Controller/Auth/Registration.php [ 41 ]”

I don’t understand why NUBITS chose this exchange. The exchange is a bit slow, no volume. Hope the website could improve soon…

[quote=“Percy520, post:14, topic:2882”]try to sign up a account but got this error message “ErrorException [ 8 ]: Undefined index: recaptcha_challenge_field ~ /srv/e_ss/application/classes/Controller/Auth/Registration.php [ 41 ]”

I don’t understand why NUBITS chose this exchange. The exchange is a bit slow, no volume. Hope the website could improve soon…[/quote]

The first thing you should do in a situation like this is to send e-mail support at CCEDK or directly to my e-mail ronny@ccedk.com, since I have not received anything and looking at time, I must asume all is ok.

Welcome to CCEDK :slight_smile:

Its nice to see all you Peercoiners starting to come visit our exchange. We have had Peercoin available in 13 pairings for some months now with no visit. When building an exchange to become successful it depends a lot of the traffic also, and the support of the community behind each currency. Too many exchanges out there supporting Peercoin already, so it seems we kind a got forgotten. :slight_smile: :wink:

I hope this will change now with Nubits introduced on the exchange at 14 UTC tomorrow. :slight_smile: ;D

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS

CCEDK should rationalize the market list on the left. It seems random. Why not putting NBT related pair at the top for the Nu release event?

I think a re-send confirmation email option will be very good. I for one don’t want to deal with support staff if I can avoid it.

Just signed up, thanks Ronnie

Just signed up and transferred some fiat. Hoping it arrives before the launch tomorrow. Signing up and preapring transfer of fiat was no problem for me. Received notifications by email etc. All good up to now.

But there is one thing which disturbed me:
When navigating on the site it occurred to me that whenever I go back to ‘Trade’, it defaults to the NXT/EUR currency pair even if I have selected another trading pair before. Is it possible to keep it on the last selected trading pair? Or just have a setting in preferences where you can set the default trading pair?

[quote=“Cybnate, post:18, topic:2882”]Just signed up and transferred some fiat. Hoping it arrives before the launch tomorrow. Signing up and preapring transfer of fiat was no problem for me. Received notifications by email etc. All good up to now.

But there is one thing which disturbed me:
When navigating on the site it occurred to me that whenever I go back to ‘Trade’, it defaults to the NXT/EUR currency pair even if I have selected another trading pair before. Is it possible to keep it on the last selected trading pair? Or just have a setting in preferences where you can set the default trading pair?[/quote]

Yes, I noticed your deposit, thanks, and I expect I should be able to see it by tomorrow latest provided sent by SEPA and/or netbanking.

ATTENTION

Anyone sending EUR to CCEDK exchange from anywhere in Europe on the base of SEPA(same day - 2 days) should have a good chance to have it approved by the time of launch of Nubits tomorrow. And we can always change to USD for a very small fee if needed, as well.

Your other point duely noted, and will bring it ti the attention to the responsible tech guy right away. That we need to change ofcourse, if possible at all.

Reply to that point is here: At the moment the default currency pair is determined by the system (the pair with the most active trades). This has been chosen because it was faster to implement.

The alternative method is to allow the user to choose the default pair in the account settings. But this requires more time so it was postponed because of more important tasks. We will look into this later, but expect NBT pairings to be by default next days days! :slight_smile:

Rgds

Ronny

I think this could be part of the problem. Multiple empty currency pairs make it even more difficult to get off the ground. For example, the first visitor uses one pair, the next uses another, and they never meet, and then they both give up and leave.

Instead, only one currency pair should be used until volume is satisfactory. I recommend having just BTC/PPC, and perhaps NuBits/PPC, but certainly not LTC/PPC (or even USD/PPC or EUR/PPC), at first. Even BTC-e, with its very high volume, has just two PPC pairs!

I believe the popular exchange Kraken made the mistake of too many empty currency pairs at launch, and it negatively impacted their early growth stages.