8. bigreddmachine
  9. peerfan
  10. honkytonky
  11. penzoiders
  12. esuncloud
  13. IndigoMan
  14. aka8529
  15. 407mining
  16. pillow (donated tip back to project)
  17. mar345kg
  18. btcfans
  19. anixosees
  20. bengx
  21. hZti
  22. pivoxi
  23. wifipunk
  24. willywithcoinnode
  25. warmach
  26. DeathRay77
  27. SilentH
  28. Harvey
  29. Lemo
  30. henkzinho
  31. river333
  32. ci
  33. zepto
  34. zlith
  35. BYTEReap
  36. Asarian
  37. fcnes
  38. mayormcsleaze
  39. GLock
  40. mhps
  41. RR
  42. parsonage
  43. rob_fer
  44. lum
  45. hoschi
  46. ocx84ppc
  47. cryptog1
  48. ananas99
  49. fredrick
  50. thokon00
  51. rpipeer
  52. amigof
  53. knahrvorn
  54. bruter
  55. vlaavr
  56. learnmore (donated tip to peerchemist)
  57. Waecrum
  58. DellUK
  59. fallingduck
  60. replicator
  61. deltaneutral
  62. badgolfer
  63. celeron370
  64. fishb0ne
  65. Valkor
  66. Vitalicus
  67. z38630610
  68. francosphone
  69. ZakaL
  70. paolo77
  71. liquido2
  72. Equadex
  73. zoiner
  74. PiiTan
  75. etakmit
  76. Rey
  77. r3sist3nt
  78. dsutil
  79. njb024
  80. peron
  81. stan3666
  82. highground
  83. ElWavo
  84. hrobeers
  85. caribou
  86. lesh11
  87. Clocksicle
  88. rpipeercoin
  89. bitcoin-bz.it
  90. Eddie
  91. ru_sco
  92. wallywall
  93. hatterz
  94. Notanon
  95. reedariel74
  96. Intensor
  97. andytherbg
  98. NUKE
  99. kutysam
  100. alcapone
  101. vinode
  102. zlatkob
  103. derelle
  104. pacdaemon
  105. DomKun
  106. Yorper
  107. Dini
  108. kikiyai
  109. Frederic94500
  110. eimi
  111. r.w
  112. Juan_David_Pena_Melo
  113. C4onAIR
  114. mirandole
  115. kkc
  116. atle
  117. fxwhale
  118. rucor
  119. elponivengador
  120. Peercoin
  121. jeanjack
  122. craslovell
  123. cvhooser
  124. der-abarth
  125. greatuser
  126. 5354
  127. gotqn
  128. zhangfangwei
  129. vinjoza
  130. Mertcan
  131. MrControl
  132. rvx
  133. peerboybox
  134. skull
  135. shengzhu2
  136. fluffhead
  137. Arda
  138. engin
  139. AB3D
  140. MaximZ
  141. korayal
  142. coinosaurus
  143. virepz
  144. mel

Many thanks to NewMoneyEra and the other donors on Peer4commit for donating the PPC.

2 Likes

Congratulations to httpteapot who posted their photos on reddit here.

The 10 PPC tip has been sent!

Photo 1

Photo 2

Congratulations to httpteapot for winning a 10 PPC tip for Spreading Peercoin on Raspberry Pi !!!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

also a part of his reddit post was this

Thank you for pushing me to buy this raspberry :slight_smile:

My Pi runs headless as it is an Airplay server connected to my stereo. I can setup a Peercoin node on it and submit screen shots from my SSH session that will include all the info except the green checkmark. Do I still qualify for the tip?

What if I have two Pi available for nodes? Can I get two tips?

I just put this on Facebook.

[quote=“warmach, post:4, topic:2353”]My Pi runs headless as it is an Airplay server connected to my stereo. I can setup a Peercoin node on it and submit screen shots from my SSH session that will include all the info except the green checkmark. Do I still qualify for the tip?

What if I have two Pi available for nodes? Can I get two tips?[/quote]

Hi warmach,

We are just getting started with this tips for Peercoin on RPi program. We do have a number of Raspberry Pi experts here on the Peercointalk forum, but neither river333 who is running this tipping program nor myself are experts. We are just the verifiers and tip senders. It sounds to me like you may be a RPi expert so, could you help me out here? I don’t understand how you can be running a peercoin qt wallet, thus a peercoin node and not be able to show the green check mark? Maybe we need to modify our criterion? What we want to verify is that there is a full Peercoin node running with port forwarding thus having greater than 8 connections. I suspect you will be so we will be able to send you your tip! :slight_smile: If you could help me understand this better that would be great. Thanks.

Edit: Ok got it. SSH is Secure Shell command line. If you were in our shoes what difficult-to-forge criterion would you ask for to verify?

Regarding multiple tips for the same guy, like I said we are just getting started and we don’t know how much interest there will be or untimately how much funding we will have. Right now we only have guaranteed funding for 100 tips. But that funding could grow and like I said we have no idea how much interest we will get. So, for now I think we should limit the tips to one per person until we learn more how much interest we will get and how much more funding might become available. Does that sound fair to you?

Thanks for your interest in Spreading Peercoin on Raspberry Pi :slight_smile:

NewMoneyEra

I’m very interested in doing this and setting up a node in my basement. The one concern I have though is how much bandwidth and data transfer a node like this will use. Anybody have any data they can share in regards to this?

[quote=“warmach, post:4, topic:2353”]My Pi runs headless as it is an Airplay server connected to my stereo. I can setup a Peercoin node on it and submit screen shots from my SSH session that will include all the info except the green checkmark. Do I still qualify for the tip?

What if I have two Pi available for nodes? Can I get two tips?[/quote]

getblockcount could be an alternative to the green checkmark? It’s just to show that the client is synced.

And as NewMoneyEra said, for now I think it is only one tip per person to see how it goes.

A tip has been sent to otac_jedini who also posted their photos on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/peercoin/comments/258aoo/peercoin_on_raspberry_pi_get_10_ppc_for_setting/

(The serial number was sent to me via PM)

This is really cool!

Makes me want a raspberry pi even more… 8)

nice! think imma order a RPI :smiley: no experience setting one up, can I do it off usb ? I have no SD-writer of any kind

You need some PC, laptop or mac with a card reader, with an sd slot. An sd card is needed for the pi to boot, you have to download the OS image and write it to the sd card somehow.

You need some PC, laptop or mac with a card reader, with an sd slot. An sd card is needed for the pi to boot, you have to download the OS image and write it to the sd card somehow.[/quote]

hmm, would you believe that’s a problem, I have none of those, but I did order a RPI with a 32card already :smiley: I think i’ll put the image on a usb and go the store, hope they have a sdcard writer :slight_smile:

be back later today, hopefully with some photos, cheers !

is the 10PPC bounty still open?

Yes, there is currently enough PPC to guarantee tips for 18 more people.

It really depends on how good your connection is, mine uses about 40M a day, I didn’t notice my torrent leeching got any slow down.

Ok, thanks, good to know. So that’s roughly 1.2 GB of data transfer per month, not bad at all.

crap, looks like i’ll be delayed for a few, had to kill the remote session to reboot pc and the install stopped … da f :frowning: now had to restart it, hopefully i’ll still catch a bounty :slight_smile:

PCKEgB1AoeYDobGkrYwWvfFmkaNWrgyRah

Address: PJv4y72i1UCMc1c8dB3Kn5KMFeF9rPDHh9