The Alt Book Store Books mailed inside the USA pay with PPC/XPM & more

[size=36pt][size=24pt][center]Welcome to
The Alt Book Store
We’ve been open since 2001
[/center]

Books mailed anywhere inside the USA with tracking. Miners use some of your digital and buy yourself some great reads.

We will take a combo of payment forms this includes shipping inside the USA with USPS traking (sorry we wont mail oustide the USA Pm me your info (mailing address with what books you want. Then let us know how you are going to pay so we can verify before we ship out your items.

All internet orders such as Amazon and ebay are paid before shipping is sent and we will do the same thing.

Up for Grabs mailed to you in the USA payment in (crypto includes US mail with confirmation)
1 book with shipping crypto $6.98 or order 2 for $10.00 (heck mail a gift to a friend) or get 3 for just $11.11 or get a care package of your choosing of genre for $15.95
Remember this does come with USPS tracking!

Navy Seals Blacklight by Mike Murray pb (6a)
Games of State Op Center a thriller by Tom Clancy
The Witches of Wenshar a Scifi Fantasy novel by Barbara Hambly
Shadows of Steel a Thriller by Dale Brown
DarkWell Forgotten realms Fantasy by Douglas Niles
Turn up the Heat a mystery by the Conant sisters
EarthFall V4 Orson Scott Card
Angel Station a Science Fiction Novel by Walter Jon Williams
White Death by Clive Cussler
Icebound by Dean Koontz
Survival of the fittest by Jonathan Kellerman
The Awful Abbey A dectective mystery by Dorothy Kliewer
:smiley: [size=18pt]The Gift by Danielle Steel (yes we did Sold buyer bought with betacoins [/size] :smiley: USPS tracking 9114901123086702973205
Alias Infiltration by Breen Frazier
Snagged by Carol Higgins Clark
Alias Sister Spy by Laura Roberts
The Cat who went up the creek by Lilian Jackson Braun
The bank of Fear a Thriller by David Ignatius
Key Witness a courtroom Suspense novel by J.F. Freedman
Phoenix Rising a Suspense thriller by John J Nance
SlayRide a mystery by Dick Francis
The Last Hostage a thriller by John J Nance
Stolen a mystery by Jordan GrayCrystal Singer a Scifi Fantasy by Anne McCaffrey
Happy are those who Mourn by Andrew M Greeley Detective Mystery
Storming Heaven a military adventure thriller by Dale Brown
Sudoku 215 puzzles from beginner to Expert by Marcel Danesi (s3/b3)
FireStarter by Stephen King (xyz1)
The losers a Fantasy by David Eddings
Ultimate low carb Plan
The Black unicorn A fantasy by Terry Brooks
The Blood Hunters a Horror Suspense by Katherine Ramsland (vampires)
The Cat who said Cheese by Lilian Jackson Braun Mystery
Innocent in Death JD Robb/Nora Roberts Romantic Suspense
Hot Item a romance by Carly phillips
Rules of Command a Military Thriller by C.A. Mobley
Thinner by Stephen King
Patriot Games by Tom Clancy Thriller Military CIA
Flight of the Intruder by Stephen Coonts
Tropic of Creation Science Fiction by Kay Kenyon (xyz4)
Golden Dream Science Fiction by Ardath Mayhar
May your days be merry and Bright Christmas Stories by Women
Summer People a novel by Marge Piercy
Wings of a Dove Historical Romance by Elaine Barbieri
The Way things ought to be by Rush Limbaugh
Hear me Die a Mystery by E.L LArkin
The Last Detective by Robert Crais
Dark Paradise by Tami Hoag
Los Alamos by Joseph Kanon
Complete World Bartender Guide " The standard Reference to more than 2,400 Drinks"
The Zero Game by Brad Meltzer

I go by the USD Price when your order here for your orders: http://coinmarketcap.com/

[size=12pt]We have 1000’s of books in our used book store I just listed a few. [/size]

Thanks for shopping my bookstore at PeerCoin PPC and PrimeCoin XPM (even thou were a real place)

(edited) How to Pay: We ask you to not USE BTC or LTC so we can support the alt currencies

Megacoin : MRJKgUgAdewEf6h7ahZuk3d3Sp2tkg5Y1m
WorldCoin: WkSgEchimKSggq7F234xyTKWzNzMZ44WLp
TagCoin: TGcuwxKKtH7sMt4eYeiPYjSVEjPecQ574r
Orbitcoin: oNPVbjyDdjGGrUxer5qqTtYhHQxMCe8wwN
ARG: AbaXsZDg887xW23pnNN6bZo32TNMYiPk2D
BTE: 8SdsVwuRbouJwi4N2h9w9gG7tVfRPUpFtg
Craftcoin: QKGesMw9Ast4Cg5TLvJiAWe91rCJ5pTeWi
Quark QZrpysayYKRJ24moMfQcmwzXPsz7J1Em4Q

Part 2 (Having problems having it all fit in one post above)

PrimeCoin AFynzRLifCajshm91vnRUEdCkKm8s81cj7
Datacoin DHYYgDQRv7KWEftn71yksFgm2QQThUhPqt
CIN Cinnamoncoins CTZ56KAdcga15guVc2AoD2zfFTqkrrjVCc
betacoin: BQ9ZB6jYi71YfoZuLKZuatdTKoU51w8JSa
PhilosopherStone: 9objKkUrFfaMjD3vsCstRJsJTmoVFcPubM
ELC: ESkigB3j7CtCdPh1Zunp1pks8La5bfGmvF
Hobonickels: F3FVMiNBiysddABc7YgDaoiVFHb3btkZae
Norbits: E33YFrp9CcK7mD7bMqRcwaCe1nigNQbQKD
CopperLark: CNGFdJgLC9VsaG6zsYeNakpE2B68sT7kSj
PPC: PEngpiQg7ihFTC23Stz8rgWCDaYETr7z1D

Unless you have a website, and a phone number, and mailing address, I would not do business with someone who runs a bookstore based solely on a forum post.

Once your coins are sent, and this person decides to stop visiting the forums, you have no way of getting your money back.

Looks like a scam.

You could do escrow to remain safe though, that would be the only way:

http://escrow.peercointalk.org

With usps tracking used books are sent and proved delivered it is against the law to use/claim the Post Office in a crime. I am no scam but thanks for the comment :frowning:

You are right on the scam part look at the fees for the escrow. ::slight_smile: (for the buyers and sellers 500 PPC for something and the excrow gets a fee of 5 PPC? that’s over $36 US dollars for your services.) The only scam here seems to be the escrow services. anybody with some common sense see that and how do we know crypto will be released after proof of arrival? Makes and creates crypto to hard and expensive to use as the currency it is suppose to be huh? I may use an escrow service but not one that rips off buyers and sellers :-[

[quote=“ppcman, post:3, topic:1305”]Unless you have a website, and a phone number, and mailing address, I would not do business with someone who runs a bookstore based solely on a forum post.

Once your coins are sent, and this person decides to stop visiting the forums, you have no way of getting your money back.

Looks like a scam.

http://escrow.peercointalk.org[/quote]

[quote=“the_altbookstore, post:4, topic:1305”]With usps tracking used books are sent and proved delivered it is against the law to use/claim the Post Office in a crime. I am no scam but thanks for the comment :frowning:

You are right on the scam part look at the fees for the escrow. ::slight_smile: (for the buyers and sellers 500 PPC for something and the excrow gets a fee of 5 PPC? that’s over $36 US dollars for your services.) The only scam here seems to be the escrow services. anybody with some common sense see that and how do we know crypto will be released after proof of arrival? Makes and creates crypto to hard and expensive to use as the currency it is suppose to be huh? I may use an escrow service but not one that rips off buyers and sellers :-[

[quote=“ppcman, post:3, topic:1305”]Unless you have a website, and a phone number, and mailing address, I would not do business with someone who runs a bookstore based solely on a forum post.

Looks like a scam.

http://escrow.peercointalk.org[/quote][/quote]

I agree with @ the altbookstore it would be so dumb to use a escrow service 5 PPC http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peercoin/ that’s like now == fee is like $2.00 when you could use Paypal or another payment service free with protections. If you buy something on ebay you pay for the item to first to make sure yes the buyer is not a scammer. Seller even offered to use a tracking service for mail… If this is to be a currency other innovations must be brought up or the system will not work for a currency. Also what protections does the seller have that the buyer is honest… There is so much wrong with the mindset of how business should be done inside crypto and until it changes, crypto will stay small