PPC added to upcoming Payment Processor + Wallet Service + Mobile app for DC

Hey Everybody,

Thanks for checking out my post, I wanted to speak briefly about an upcoming company I’m currently apart of which will be adding Peercoin to its system. First though I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Ryan Haidinger, I am the Founder & CEO of AuraWallet. We are a small startup based in San Jose, California (currently about 6 employees), and we are developing an Digital Currency Payment Processor for BTC, LTC and now PPC (with other currencies in the future). Our primary focus on our platform will be the following:

Buy and Sell cryptocurrencies (currently only available from USD bank accounts).
Hosted Wallet interface (with ability to use cold storage if needed)
Full Service Merchant Support (create invoices, integrate with shopping cart software, use at your local business through our POS system, or online).
Mobile Application available on iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry to manage your transactions, check the latest pricing and send/receive

Our goal is to create an feature-rich platform that allows consumers and merchants to transact, use and manage their digital currency. We see digital currency as a disruptive force against the traditional payments and commerce marketplace, in which we believe needs a drastic update.

We’ve also been spending the past month hosting seminars and meeting with merchants to explain the benefit of accepting digital currency. As of today, we have 61 merchants signed on (mostly in California and Georgia), that include: Restaurants, Dry Cleaners, Car Washes, Deli’s, and a few select online stores such as a Furniture Company, Video Game, and Clothing Outlet. The great thing about our platform is that, when we add new currency types to our platform, the merchants can automatically start accepting them, without doing any other work from their end.

For us, in order to grow Digital Currency, there needs to be an strong layer of infrastructure that makes it incredibly simple for anybody (be they consumer or merchants), access digital currency, and use it at a place of business.

If you’re like to learn more about what we’re doing, feel free to visit us here at: www.AuraWallet.com

Our current development goal is to complete the entire platform by early Q2, with beta invites in mid Q1 of 2014. AuraWallet Inc. is a registered and regulated member of the FinCEN, as a licensed money transmitter.

Thank you for reading, and look forward to helping the community.
Ryan
AuraWallet.com

Love to see this take off!

Development is going great, and we will regularly post news and updates when available. Our pre-registration is growing, and we look forward to getting into beta shortly.

• Ryan

Glad to have you here Ryan, I’m sure you’ll find the Peercoin community is among the most supportive out there.

The services you’ll be offering sound wonderful, can’t wait to see it in action. I’ve tweeted a mention of aurawallet.com from our main Twitter account (@PeercoinPPC), and will do my best to help out with promoting your services as they relate to Peercoin as you approach beta stage. :slight_smile:

Sounds good! I’ll be trying this wallet.

[quote=“MeBeingAwesome, post:4, topic:1277”]Glad to have you here Ryan, I’m sure you’ll find the Peercoin community is among the most supportive out there.

The services you’ll be offering sound wonderful, can’t wait to see it in action. I’ve tweeted a mention of aurawallet.com from our main Twitter account (@PeercoinPPC), and will do my best to help out with promoting your services as they relate to Peercoin as you approach beta stage. :)[/quote]

Thank you for the assistance, we are glad to be here as well.

Initially we had planned to implement Peercoin after launch, but once we received an email from John, we moved development up to the initial release. We realize that Peercoin is different, and for that it will take our team additional time to really understand the technology, but we absolutely look forward to it.

As mentioned on our other thread, we are a registered and regulated member of FinCEN, if you wish to search for us, feel free to visit this link, and search for " AuraWallet ". http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html

Thank you again,
Ryan

wow…great news before the new year. look forward to see the development XD

Thank you :slight_smile:

Great stuff Ryan. Hows it feel developing great software in this most interesting of technologies?

This will be a transformative technology for PeerCoin. With BitPay refusing to open up to other cryptocurrencies I think you all have a very viable business model and great prospects for the future. If I can make suggestion, please make the app available on the iPhone as well as Android enabled devices.

It’s always great to be developing something that you know will benefit consumers and merchants across the world. The Digital Currency revolution is amazing, and everyday we are excited about the feeling that we are getting closer to release in 2014.

@ jmhaley - Our mobile application will be available for: iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry :slight_smile: With iPhone and Android being released first, and Windows Phone + Blackberry being released after launch.

Wonderful news! I just posted it to our Facebook account.

Great - Thank you!

• Ryan

It’s great. Mobile service!

Ya one particular area I am looking forward to (being a huge mobile guy myself).

Thanks for supporting Peercoin with this addition and we look forward to using your product as it comes out :slight_smile:

CB

[quote=“CoinBadger, post:16, topic:1277”]Thanks for supporting Peercoin with this addition and we look forward to using your product as it comes out :slight_smile:

CB[/quote]

Definitely - thank you for the interest in our platform.

• Ryan

Watching with great iinterest :slight_smile: nice work

Fuzzybear

[quote=“FuzzyBear, post:18, topic:1277”]Watching with great iinterest :slight_smile: nice work

Fuzzybear[/quote]

Thank you.

Our team will join the forum as I know they will have questions over some aspects of integration since Peercoin is still new to us (since we are pushing for it go live instead of later).

very good news.